The last panel. I cannot stop laughing
to all the girls with thighs that rub together and have rolls and cellulite and feel like crying when you go shopping for clothes:
you are worthy of so much and i love you and you are goddesses that embody so much more than what some loser boy thinks of what you look like naked
- someone who wishes she heard this a long time ago
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is.
Ellen DeGeneres (via distinguished-gentlemans-club)
That’s how you know you love someone, I guess. When you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.
Kaui Hart Hemmings (via teenager90s)
This girl was crying and begging the policeman not to hit her or any of her friends. Then the policeman started crying as well and he said to her: “You just hold on girl.”
The photo comes from protests happening in Bulgaria right now. Students are protesting poverty and corruption in Bulgaria’s Socialist-backed government, chaining themselves to the doors of Sofia University and clashing with police outside of parliament.
After the photo was taken it quickly went viral
this picture is so powerful
You can actually see that he is about to start crying in his lips.
horny for a meaningful relationship
Good people are like candles; they burn themselves up to give others light.
Turkish Proverb (via catic)
You are a
in a while,
do not drown
1. it’s not your fault when your anxiety or depression flares up and you lose control of your emotions.
2. always remember: when you want to kill yourself, don’t.
3. you’ll forget all about that boy who broke your heart in ninth grade.
4. always remember: you deserve to fall in love with being alive.
5. don’t blame your ex for your sadness.
6. always remember: be nice to your mother, she loves you.
7. cutting calories won’t make you happy.
8. always remember: don’t feel bad about yourself when someone doesn’t want you. it’s not you, it’s them. it’s always them.
9. you don’t need anyone else to complete you. you’re whole as you are.
10. always remember: you are alive and that is a truly wonderous thing.
11. don’t hold people hostage in your life when they decide to leave.
12. always remember: you were beautiful long before he told you that you were.
13. the most toxic people in your life can teach you the most valuable lessons.